Our coaches are what make Loop the energizing and inspiring community that it is. Through their dedication and enthusiasm, coaches connect to clients both in and outside of the studio to facilitate growth within each client. Loop coaches not only give you the best workout of your life, they create a culture that will keep you coming back for more. Check them out here.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. Please visit the Loop class schedule for updates.
- Loop accepts Master card, Visa, American Express, cash or checks.
- Loop is not responsible for any bank overdraft fees.
- All classes must be prepaid.
- All sales are final. Classes are non-refundable, exchangeable or transferable.
What if I need to cancel my class?
- No problem! We have a 12 – hour cancellation policy. That means you can cancel up to 12 hours before class start time and the class will be credited back to your account for future use.
- Canceled classes cannot be switched within the 12-hour window, however you may show up as a walk-in for another class that same day and if a spot is available, it’s yours!
- All sales are final. Classes are non-refundable, or transferable. If you need to cancel a reservation, log into Mind Body, go to My Info, click My Schedule and click Cancel next to the class time. If you have trouble canceling or have any questions, email your local studio.
WE ARE SORRY, BUT WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS. IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL WITHIN 12 HOURS OF THE CLASS START TIME, YOU WILL LOSE THE CLASS CREDIT.
What if I am running late to class?
- We get it, if you are signed up for a class (whether you are an existing client or brand new to Loop) and are running late, you have a 5-minute window from the start time of the scheduled class to keep your reserved spot.
- If you are over 5-minutes late, your spot may be given to a standby student.
- To ensure the safety of our clients, if you have never tried Loop before and are over 5-minutes late you will not be permitted to enter the class. We require that all new students receive a proper introduction to the instructor and Mega former and suggest arriving 10-minutes before class begins. Thank you in advance for understanding!