Our coaches are what make Loop the energizing and inspiring community that it is. Through their dedication and enthusiasm, coaches connect to clients both in and outside of the studio to facilitate growth within each client. Loop coaches not only give you the best workout of your life, they create a culture that will keep you coming back for more. Check them out here.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. Please visit the Loop class schedule for updates.
- Loop accepts Master card, Visa, American Express, cash or checks.
- Loop is not responsible for any bank overdraft fees.
- All classes must be prepaid.
- All sales are final. Classes are non-refundable, exchangeable or transferable.
What if I need to cancel my class?
To receive a full refund for a cancellation of a reservation, you must cancel your reservation 12 hours before your class.
You are able to cancel your reservation in the following ways:
Cancel your next class by Phone or Email Cancellations at least 12 hours before the class to avoid cancellation fee.
- EARLY CANCEL: You can cancel your reservation by logging into our live online scheduler and canceling your session at least 12 hours prior to your scheduled class time. Your pre-paid session will then remain in your account for the next time you would like to schedule a class.
LATE CANCEL: Classes not cancelled 12 hours before your scheduled class will be charged a late cancel fee of $15.
- NO SHOW: If you do not late cancel within 2 hours of class or do not show , you will be charged a no show fee of $25
A valid credit card must be kept on file for all clients. Prepaid classes can not be used towards cancellations. Your prepaid class will be added back to your account and can be rescheduled within 30 days.
What if I am running late to class?
- We get it, if you are signed up for a class (whether you are an existing client or brand new to Loop) and are running late, you have a 5-minute window from the start time of the scheduled class to keep your reserved spot.
- If you are over 5-minutes late, your spot may be given to a standby student.
- To ensure the safety of our clients, if you have never tried Loop before and are over 5-minutes late you will not be permitted to enter the class. We require that all new students receive a proper introduction to the instructor and Mega former and suggest arriving 10-minutes before class begins. Thank you in advance for understanding!